1952 Bowman #75 George Kell HOF SGC 84 / NM 7
When you hold one of our baseball cards, you can almost hear the scratching of the umpire's whisk on home plate as he clears the dust away. In the outer reaches of your mind, you can hear, "Beer, here beer," or, "Get your fresh, hot roasted peanuts here!" Pencils in hand, the guy with the programs says, "... Can't tell the players without a program. Here's a pencil to keep score." You might even smell the neatsfoot oil on the first baseman's glove as you peruse our collection of magnificent baseball cards.
LET'S CUT TO THE CHASE; WHY BUY FROM US?
1. We want you to enjoy your baseball cards as much as we do, which is why we offer an ironclad money-back guarantee. Just return whatever doesn’t fit your offensive or defensive scheme, and we’ll return your money.
2. It’s hard to see a baseball card in a photograph. Both details and condition are lost. That’s why we scan every card we sell so that you can see just what is what.
3. Don’t go broke on shipping. For any amount up to $100, we ship for just $2.99. For orders over $100, we ship USPS Priority for free.
4. We’re always there and believe in straightforward, honest communication. We aim to answer all calls and emails within an hour, and you’ll never have to wait more than 24 hours even during the busiest of times.
5. We don’t just pick prices out of thin air. We rely on the official pricing on Beckett.com. We know that discerning collectors like you don’t trust obscure lists from websites of which no one has ever heard. Each price we provide comes directly from Beckett’s online price guide.
6. To offer the highest quality possible for our site visitors, we only sell cards graded by PSA, Beckett, and SGC (Sports Guarantee Corporation).
7. We only sell vintage cards. Vintage cards provide several key advantages over current players. For example, these established players will not be affected by the unfortunate devaluation that goes with career ending injuries. If you buy rookie players without this protection of time, you can experience the sudden drop in their value if they are injured. This problem is especially prevalent when you buy rookies and non-established players who don't have a clear playing record.