2012-13 Artifacts Jerseys #85 Shane Doan 120/125
Grab one of our fantastic hockey cards and duck the flying puck that smashes through the glass of the end boards at more than 100 mph. Be careful, or you might get a faceful of ice at the whistle. As you sift from card to card, you can hear the organ going through the cheering chord progressions just before a faceoff in the defensive end. You're sure to smile when you find your favorite player among our cards, and you can imagine being 9 years old again and cheering wildly as the red light goes on!
SO LET'S CUT TO THE CHASE; WHY BUY FROM US?
1. We want you to enjoy your hockey cards as much as we do, which is why we offer an ironclad money-back guarantee. Just return whatever doesn’t fit your offensive or defensive scheme, and we’ll return your money.
2. It’s hard to see a hockey card in a photograph. Both details and condition are lost. That’s why we scan every card we sell so that you can see just what is what.
3. Don’t go broke on shipping. For any amount up to $100, we ship for just $2.99. For orders over $100, we ship USPS Priority for free.
4. We’re always there and believe in straightforward, honest communication. We aim to answer all calls and emails within an hour, and you’ll never have to wait more than 24 hours even during the busiest of times.
5. We don’t just pick prices out of thin air. We rely on the official pricing on Beckett.com. We know that discerning collectors like you don’t trust obscure lists from websites of which no one has ever heard. Each price we provide comes directly from Beckett’s online price guide.
Even so, Beckett is the "regular retail price." Hah, we bet you said that in Drew Carey’s voice! We also know that most people won’t pay full retail for anything. Therefore, we’re not afraid of a little haggling. No reasonable offer will be refused. In our experience, half of Beckett’s price is the going rate. Depending on the card, we’re down with that. For example, ultra-high-end cards will be close to non-negotiable. At the other end of the spectrum, common cards are less than a dime a dozen. We’re not stubborn. We’re flexible instead.
If the listed price is all right with you, great! If not, we give you a "Make an Offer" button whereby you can submit what you think is a fair offer. We’ll determine whether or not it’s reasonable, and if it is, we’ll shake hands virtually and close the deal. You’ll never have to suffer the indignity of, "Don’t make me laugh!" or, "Is that an offer or a joke?" That’s childish and condescending. We prefer being grown-ups. Trust us. We know hockey cards, and we will always strive to deliver the kind of customer service you deserve.