2013-14 Panini Gold Standard #117 Jimmy Butler 055/199
Our basketball cards are as pretty as a perfect 3-point shot that hits nothing but net. They're so clean that they squeak like shoes in the half-court offense. Drive to the bucket of cards that we have for you, and dish the news of our site to your friends. You'll never have to take a timeout to get the cards you want. The towel guys are there to wipe away your smudges of indecision, and you can make a winning choice starting at $1 a card. You know how to handle the rock, so we trust you to take your best shot at getting our cards.
SO LET'S CUT TO THE CHASE; WHY BUY FROM US?
1. We want you to enjoy your basketball cards as much as we do, which is why we offer an ironclad money-back guarantee. Just return whatever doesn’t fit your offensive or defensive scheme, and we’ll return your money.
2. It’s hard to see a basketball card in a photograph. Both details and condition are lost. That’s why we scan every card we sell so that you can see just what is what.
3. Don’t go broke on shipping. For any amount up to $100, we ship for just $2.99. For orders over $100, we ship USPS Priority for free.
4. We’re always there and believe in straightforward, honest communication. We aim to answer all calls and emails within an hour, and you’ll never have to wait more than 24 hours even during the busiest of times.
5. We don’t just pick prices out of thin air. We rely on the official pricing on Beckett.com. We know that discerning collectors like you don’t trust obscure lists from websites of which no one has ever heard. Each price we provide comes directly from Beckett’s online price guide.
Even so, Beckett is the "regular retail price." Hah, we bet you said that in Drew Carey’s voice! We also know that most people won’t pay full retail for anything. Therefore, we’re not afraid of a little haggling. No reasonable offer will be refused. In our experience, half of Beckett’s price is the going rate. Depending on the card, we’re down with that. For example, ultra-high-end cards will be close to non-negotiable. At the other end of the spectrum, common cards are less than a dime a dozen. We’re not stubborn. We’re flexible instead.
If the listed price is all right with you, great! If not, we give you a "Make an Offer" button whereby you can submit what you think is a fair offer. We’ll determine whether or not it’s reasonable, and if it is, we’ll shake hands virtually and close the deal. You’ll never have to suffer the indignity of, "Don’t make me laugh!" or, "Is that an offer or a joke?" That’s childish and condescending. We prefer being grown-ups. Trust us. We know basketball cards, and we will always strive to deliver the kind of customer service you deserve.