2014 Panini Contenders #212A Davante Adams AU RC EXCH/(body turned right) PSA 10
Powerful bands play the fight songs of the past in your mind’s eye, and you hear the swish of pom-poms and the piercing voices of spirited cheerleaders. The tickling frost of a late-autumn breeze entices you to zip up just a little tighter. The beer is as cold as the zephyr, and the sauerkraut, mustard, and hot dogs set your tummy a-rumblin’. You hear the unison grunts of enthusiastic players and see the flashing cleats of the fleetest of feet. You might not really be in the huddle, but you can get the ephemeral feel of fourth-quarter glory and the tense excitement of approaching the line of scrimmage. Stadium beers might be $10, but our football cards will bring you "almost" there for just five bucks.
LET'S CUT TO THE CHASE; WHY BUY FROM US?
1. We want you to enjoy your football cards as much as we do, which is why we offer an ironclad money-back guarantee. Just return whatever doesn’t fit your offensive or defensive scheme, and we’ll return your money.
2. It’s hard to see a football card in a photograph. Both details and condition are lost. That’s why we scan every card we sell so that you can see just what is what.
3. Don’t go broke on shipping. For any amount up to $100, we ship for just $2.99. For orders over $100, we ship USPS Priority for free.
4. We’re always there and believe in straightforward, honest communication. We aim to answer all calls and emails within an hour, and you’ll never have to wait more than 24 hours even during the busiest of times.
5. We don’t just pick prices out of thin air. We rely on the official pricing on Beckett.com. We know that discerning collectors like you don’t trust obscure lists from websites of which no one has ever heard. Each price we provide comes directly from Beckett’s online price guide.
6. To offer the highest quality possible for our site visitors, we only sell cards graded by PSA, Beckett, and SGC (Sports Guarantee Corporation).